Job description / Role
Legal Counsel role working on a broad range of transactional matters including corporate, commercial, capital markets, fund management, commercial contracts, etc.
This is a very well known and highly regarded investment company, they have a strong presence across the GCC and an excellent brand name. They have a very high volume of deals coming in which are high-value and complex in nature, the quality of work is second to none.
* This hire will have involvement in a broad range of matters including M&A, JVs, IPOs, funds, Islamic Finance, etc.
* There will also be some responsibility for managing juniors within the team.
This hire will enjoy some of the best quality transactions in the region, as well as an impressive volume of deals. The legal team has a gap at the mid/senior level so this hire will enjoy an excellent platform and clear prospects for quick progression. This company is an excellent name to have on your CV.
To be considered you MUST:
* Be fluent in Arabic
* Have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience
* Have experience of transnational matters such as corporate M&A and IPOs
* A knowledge of investment and asset management would be a big plus.
* Candidates from Investment Banks in particular are encouraged to apply
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Manager - Law Firm and Inhouse Experience Required
Senior Legal Consultant (Bilingual)
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)