Job description / Role
Our client is one of the well known holding companies based in Riyadh, as they are currently looking to hire a Legal Department Manager – Saudi Nationals.
You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise our company on legal rights and duties.
• Consult and handle all corporate legal processes.
• Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
• Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
• Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
• Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
• Represent company in legal proceedings.
• Draft and administer all contracts.
• Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
• Proven comparable law firm experience.
• Proven background on corporate law.
• Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
• Administrative and managerial skills.
• Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
• Computer skills.
• Current licence to practise law.
• BS degree in Law.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Head of Legal
Legal Director - Bilingual
|Saudi Arabia||2 Sep|
Legal Counsel (Bilingual)
Aventus Global Talent