Job description / Role
An exciting role coming across for Head/Director legal for one of the holding companies based In Riyadh KSA.
• They are looking for a candidates who have experience managing large teams.
• He/She should have a minimum of 12 years -15 years of experience working on Corporate Law, Legal Advisory to Board members, and higher Management.
• This role requires strong Leadership and Team Management skills.
• 12 years -15 years of Experience
• Strong Leadership skills
• Should possess a degree in LAW
• Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Should be available locally in KSA.
• Saudi National or Arabic Speaker
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
Legal Department Manager
Legal Director - Bilingual
|Saudi Arabia||2 Sep|
Legal Counsel (Bilingual)
Aventus Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||5 Oct|