Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading global pharmaceutical company to recruit a Legal Director, KSA to be based in either Jeddah or Riyadh. This role is responsible for leading and managing the Legal Affairs function and ensuring the timely provision of legal support to all business units and enabling functions.
• Review and manage the use of outside counsel to ensure excellent and cost-effective services.
• To provide legal counsel to the leadership team in Saudi Arabia and participate in business reviews, strategic planning and key initiatives for the market.
• Ensure adequate document retention and filing systems and processes are in place within the Legal Affairs unit.
• Excellent academic qualifications.
• Admission to practice law in Saudi Arabia.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in legal matters particularly in commercial, contract and corporate law.
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand the commercial drivers of a business and to provide constructive and commercially relevant legal and practical advice on a broad range of issues in a timely manner in order to assist the business in meeting its commercial objectives.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.