Job description / Role
My client is looking to hire a mid-level IT and Commercial Lawyer to take the lead on all IT related matters within a construction/real estate environment
Join a Giga-developer in the heart of Saudi Arabia where sustainability, collaboration and economic development meet in this futuristic hub
* Drafting, Reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of technology and commercial agreements including contracts for ICT services, hardware, information systems/ solutions implementation/ development, licensing, support/ SLAs, managed services, consultancy services, advertising, sponsorship, facilities management etc
* Drafting advice on relevant technology and commercial regulations, including ICT, e-commerce, advertising/content distribution, emerging technology regulation (e.g. cloud computing, AI, IOT and blockchain), data protection, IP, Privacy and cybersecurity;
* Managing risks in technology and other commercial contracts
* Liaising with and co-ordinating advice from external counsel as required
* Earn an attractive expat salary and live and work among a culturally diverse population.
* The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region.
* With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a diverse economy.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* Common law qualified with a strong academic background
* 5-6 years post qualifying experience
* Extensive knowledge of ICT/Technology law (licensing, e-commerce, cloud, block-chain and IoT)
* Experience working for real estate & construction companies and master developers of large projects
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies