Legal Secretary for an International Law Firm
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work at their international law firm in their offices in Riyadh.
Reporting to the Managing Partner and Head of Premises, you will work seamlessly and collaboratively with Partners, Managers, Associates and Secretaries in the Riyadh office to assist with the day-to-day business support and overall smooth running of the office.
The office is very busy and you will need to be confident in managing workloads according to deadlines.
• Provide secretarial support using Imanage, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Intapp open, 3e and Interaction
• Prepare and amend documents, correspondence and e-mails to ensure compliance with legal procedures and correct grammatical usage, using case management system, audio dictation, manuscripts using Track Changes
• Prepare bundles of documents
• Carry out/assist with conflict of interest searches
• Open new electronic files, together with preparation of client files including correspondence, supporting documents etc
• Schedule meetings and take phone calls from clients
• Liaise with members of other departments to follow up on; travel arrangements, billing information, document translation, filing etc
• Arrange travel and accommodation and track itineraries
• Assist with the monthly billing process and sending invoices to the clients
• Provide general administrative assistance including scanning, e-filing/filing, photocopying, processing expense forms etc
• Deal with e-mails during associate’s absence and take appropriate action
• Update client/contact database
• At least 2 years of secretarial experience in a professional services or legal environment
• A good standard of education and secretarial qualification is desired
• A transferrable Iqama is required
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken) and strong communication skills. Arabic is an advantage
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fast and accurate audio typing skills
• Organized and able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.