Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Lifeguard , you will take ownership of guest ensuring that our guests are provided with Safe environment and comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What you will be doing:
- Makes sure the swimming pool is clean and constantly monitors swimming pool activity.
- Ensures that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units and ensures that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tidied down for safety precautions.
- Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance.
- Observe the swimming area for dangerous conditions, unusual or unsafe activities, and swimmers who are struggling.
- Report accidents , injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager, attend and complete safety training and certifications as required by the management.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
Your experience and skills include:
- Qualified with lifeguard Licence and first aid certificate
- Minimum 1 to 2 years hotel or club experience as a life guard.
- Excellent swimmer with Basic Schooling.
- Self-confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.