Job description / Role
As a Linux System Administrator, you will be part of the IT infrastructure team and be responsible to develop servers and work with individual users to ensure that the system works.
A well-backed government entity in Saudi Arabia.
* Install, maintain and provide L2 support of Linux servers.
* Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
* Maintain patch management for Operating Systems with zero-day vulnerability patching across the enterprise.
* Provide Level-2 technical support and resolve the day-to-day production issues for all related components.
* Continuous monitoring, systems tuning, optimisation and periodical health checks.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
* 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
* RHCSA certified would be preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.