Job description / Role
Our client a global retailer is hiring a Local Store Marketing Manager for their Riyadh office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will manage, and lead the LSM activities to ensure effective, timely, and consistent adoption of activities, promotions, and campaigns and to contribute to the achievement of the plan-to-win objectives.
- Manage all LSM activities of the stores and coordinate with the Marketing and Communication and Operations Departments in formulating the LSM activities.
- Manage the implementation and analysis of Marketing Campaigns in coordination with operation consultants.
- Lead the developments of the Sales Building Plan.
- Implement marketing mix strategies, campaign plans, programs and measures to support and grow the business.
- Work with other departments to plan LSM activities, advertising and any special promotions.
- Manage and execute the divisional guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Manage audit and summarization of LSM reports and provide their analysis and recommendations on monthly basis.
- Participate in Marketing and Communication Department meetings.
- Visit stores and share feedback on a weekly basis.
- Maintain up-to-date on competitor LSM activity and report and provide recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Ensure that store audit with follow up twice a year per store is achieved.
- Responsible for planning and managing the LSM team.
- Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talent.
- Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their functional operations in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate / appraise the team and regular feedback on performance
- Promote a high-performance working environment and the Company's values
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 6 to 8 years' experience in a related field in the retail or QSR sector.
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Result Driven
- Coordination Skills
- Customer Focused
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- People Management Skills
- Organizational and Planning Skills
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.