Job description / Role
• Will work as a local support engineer for employees, helping in the process and ordering it.
• Local contact for remote support team.
• Local hands and eyes for the remote NOC and operations team.
• Lead a team, lead troubleshooting calls.
• Outage calls with remote team.
• Must have BSc in Computer related degree (not diploma or technician)
• Basic networking skills – windows troubleshooting – office troubleshooting – applications handling
• Install Windows
• Knows Server rooms setup passive and active components, cooling, ups, and power …etc.
• Local hands and eyes for the remote NOC and operations team
• Install and rack hardware, backup tapes, patch cabling
• Server room checks
• Programming skills (specially Microsoft SharePoint) and automation
• Power Automation and Power Bi, Forms, macros, and scripts
• Automating email requests to SharePoint
• Lead a team, lead troubleshooting calls
• Outage calls with remote team
• Troubleshooting calls with remote team
• Problem solver
• Self-driven good communication skills
• English Language and Presentable.
About the Company
Founded in 2007 with 1 employee and an aim to provide telecom services and HR consultancy, Saudi Intelligent Solutions has come a long way in the last decade. SIS has gone from strength to strength, surviving tough economic times and an ever-changing legal environment SIS is today one of the top human resource solution providers.
SIS has diversified its interests over the years. We have become first movers in the digital marketing and social media management industry and our success in the eCommerce market has seen us develop B2B portals in cooperation with industry giants such as HP and Apple.
Even while diversifying we have never lost our focus on our flagship product line, HR solutions. Our newly re-branded HR Solutions Division, Idarat HR, is today trusted by some of the biggest names in Saudi Arabia to deliver zero-hassle employment services. Our hundreds of contracted employees drive some of the biggest prestige projects in the Kingdom.
2018 promises to be another milestone year for the SIS group. As the Kingdom heads towards its Vision 2030 objectives, SIS is committed to supporting this vision and remaining effective and competitive throughout.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Telecom Engineer - Saudi National
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Network Support Manager
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|