TGC Middle East
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
• Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management
• The candidate must have worked in KSA, handled fleet of trucks, containers buses etc.
• Must be an native or fluent Arabic speaker and fluent in English speaker who will handle communication with authorities, clients and reports back to Administration Manager in Dubai.
• He will also handle drivers, contracts of buses, trucks and containers arriving and departing.
• Candidate would have 3 or 4 years of experience in a similar role, worked in KSA.
• Excellent with English and fluent in Arabic.
• Proven experience as logistics coordinator
• Experience in customer service will be appreciated
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Manpower Middle East
Logistics and Operations Administrator
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
Logistics Customer Service Executive - International Trade
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
RTC-1 Employment Services