Job description / Role
Our client is an international consultant and as a result of a number of recent project wins, they are actively looking for a Logistics Manager to join their growing PMO on one of the mega projects in Saudi.
As a Logistics Manager the successful candidate will work with the procurement and operations team on the contracts with direct oversight over the supply chain for the project.
AED 60,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Accommodation, Medical, Transport, Flights
• Incumbent generally has over 15 years of related experience, ideally with experience in Marine logistics.
• Experience in the construction industry is a must
• Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong technical skills
• Knowledge of planning and organization of large complex operations
• Strong knowledge of construction ways, means, methods, and sequences
• Good understanding of roadway transportation and safety
• Knowledge of computer systems and their applications
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Responsive to changing demands
• Forward thinking
• Flexibility of methods
• Strong initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to develop relationships with client, and other consultants
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Oct|
Middle East Executive
Supply Chain Director
Operations Manager / Operations Delivery Manager