Job description / Role
- Organize Meeting and Schedule of Logistics Operations Manager
- Receive Documents
- Organize Daily Schedule of Logistics Operations Manager
- Receive shipment Documents from Different Suppliers.
- Communicate with Brokers, for delivery of Shipment Documents.
- Reporting to: Logistics Operations Manager
- Number required: 1
- Duration: One Year Contract
- Desired start date: 1-Sep-2018
- Probation: 3 Months
- Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday
- University Qualifications: BSC/Diploma
- Nature and length of previous experience: 2 Years
- Specialist knowledge: Office Application(Excel-Word-Outlook)
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication Skills
- Age Range: 22-35
- Language Fluency: English,Arabic
- Current Location: Jeddah
About the Company
Saudi Airlines Catering Company was established in 1981. The 30 years that followed witnessed a drastic expansion in the organization's operations, which spanned both the local and international markets. New catering units were established in King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh (KKIA); King Fahd International Airport, Dammam (KFIA); Prince Mohammed International Airport, Madina (PMIA); and Cairo International Airport.
To leverage the organization's catering expertise, in the raising overall service standards and value delivery to the customers the organization was privatized in 2007 by Royal Decree, from His Royal Highness, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.