Job description / Role
Logistics Supervisor – Agriculture - Qassim, KSA
About YALJ Group
YALJ is an International group with companies that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture, with its headquarters in Makkah. Its real estate portfolio comprises of Makkah lands which are being developed with the Umrah and Hajj market in mind. Its agricultural business currently cultivates large date palms farms in Gassim and Medina using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ Group.
The Group has offices/businesses in other countries including UK, KSA, UAE, and other European countries.
About the role
Over the past few years here at YALA we have experienced incredible growth and as such the team has been growing from strength to strength. As a result of this exciting growth period, we are looking for a Logistics Supervisor to manage and focus on the export of our dates and delivery to our customers on an international scale.
As the Logistics Supervisor, you will be required to manage the complete customer order cycle, ensuring product is tracked and delivered on time and in full.
• Management of export flow
• Supporting the export team to ensure shipping documentation is correct
• Shipping documentation knowledge
• Liaise with shipping agents to make sure the goods are tracked and shipped
• Resolve any customs issues that may occur
• Communicating with customers if there are any issues with their orders
• Previous experience within freight forwarding or a similar role within the FMCG industry (preferably - Food or Drink)
• Being able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail is key to this role you will be targeted on order accuracy
• Experience of working with B2B customers will also be highly advantageous
• Knowledge of deep sea and road freight (bill of lading, certificate of origins, etc)
• Experience of using an ERP system
Package and benefits:
• SAR 6k – 8k (based on experience)
• 2/3 months of housing allowance
• Annual vacation tickets
• Transport allowance
About the Company
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Manno Trading DMCC
One Thousand Walls
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East