Job description / Role
- Preparing Weekly Report analysis on Call Center Calls and Live Chat
- Reviewing internal processes and ensure escalations management, service requests, training documents, and ways of working with vendors are documented and kept up to date.
- Updating programme training and customer facing collaterals like FAQ's, T&C's etc.
- Conducting quality check on call recordings
- Supporting with invoices, cross-charging items to related Business
- Monitoring Operations and Call Centre department expense and budget control
- Conducting mystery shopping at participating brands and gathering prizes for the ceremony
- Assisting Marketing teams on organizing and planning for Member Events
- Assisting day-to-day contact and point of escalation all rewards listed operational enquiries and issues across the business (IT, business management, finance and partners)
- Training Call Center team with new experiences and/or offers once set by Marketing + Experience Team
- Training Front liners on the programme and the operational tools
- Identifying operational efficiencies, automation requirements and new ways of working and interacting with Call Centre and Front Liners
- Compiling stock reports from the stores when it comes to marketing and experiences collaterals
- Coordinating with store loyalty champions and call centre to deliver on all operational and service requirements
- Manual credits and refunds process
Essential Skills and Experience:
- MS Office - especially proficient creating reports on Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable presenting and training team members
- Multi-lingual - fluent in English and Arabic
- Methodical and process driven individual
- Excellent in attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working across different time zones and territories
- Approachable attitude, agile and can-do attitude to create and be part a new department
- Proactive, committed and capable of taking lead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.