Job description / Role
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all operational activities on-site including the assumption of ownership of facilities, interfacing with the client, organizing and monitoring of contractors, and planning and scheduling of routine activities and maintenance interventions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees employees ensure they achieve objectives, comply with policies, procedures, and operational requirements, and received the necessary training.
• Oversees development and implementation of all operational programs and other contingency plans.
• Submits status reports concerning daily operational system activities.
• Coordinates with project manager regarding the operational status of the facilities.
• Ensures all client facility systems are properly maintained and preventive maintenance carried out according to schedule.
• Conducts regular meetings with subordinates for discussion of new methods, policies, procedures, and plans to ensure smooth and complete implementation.
• Coordinates with contractors to ensure proper execution of any development project within the operations area and responsibilities.
• Prepares monthly status reports as per project requirements.
• Develops monthly operation plan as per operational requirements.
• Plans assign, distributes, and prioritizes work among subordinates, provides guidance and coaching to subordinates, and evaluates the performance of subordinates.
• Bachelor of Engineering preferably Mechanical or Electrical
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in the field of Maintenance and Repair in a large organization
• Minimum 8 years’ experience as a manager
• Experience in Asset Management and condition surveys
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Maintenance Planning Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Ras Al Khaimah||21 Feb|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jan|