El-Khayyat Red Brick Manufacturing
Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
El Khayyat Cement Board Co. is looking for MAINTENANCE MANAGER;
The maintenance manager provides direction, coordination, and support for the daily execution of the maintenance tasks. The maintenance manager has to meet or exceed the reliability and availability goals for the production lines.
"Implements strategic vision for availability and reliability to correct, coordinate, and support plant maintenance functions by:
- Developing and implementing plans to reduce breakdowns, improve planned maintenance, optimize scheduled maintenance, and effectively execute down-day events;
- Maintaining the facility in a safe manner and to a standard level of equipment availability;
- Reviewing and observing the work of the maintenance employees and directing development/training requirements;
- Driving the analysis of all down time incidents to root cause;
- Communicating individual, department, plant, and corporate performance to the maintenance technicians;
- Recommending and implementing improvement in maintenance and operational procedures.
- Provides leadership to the Maintenance Technicians by driving the development, implementation, and sustainability of a predictive and preventative maintenance system by:
- Performing and maintaining the work flow process (work identification, planning, scheduling, execution, and auditing);
- Capturing and recording necessary equipment and material history;
- Working with storeroom personnel to ensure the Company has the right parts, at the right price, when the part is needed.
- Manages career development and training for the maintenance department by:
- Ensuring technicians remain proficient with advancing technologies;
- Evaluating skill sets of technicians as compared to operational and maintenance needs of the plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 3 or more years maintenance supervision experience in a continuous operating manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and continual diligence about follow-up.
- Preferred with good knowledge of English
- Strong desire to learn.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledgeable of root cause and fault tree analysis techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
About the Company
Large, diversified group of companies, mainly into building materials, including 5000 tpd bricks and 1.5 million tpa cement. Highly export oriented and employing dynamic professionals, offering attractive career opportunities and performance rewards in an open, harmonious working atmosphere conducive to excellence. Accredited to ISO 9001:2000.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Innovative Foods Company