Job description / Role
• Maintenance Superintendent Facility Zone is responsible for the overall maintenance of the facility’s equipment and systems within Zones including buildings, roads, and others.
• Ensure the implementation of the Asset Management System in Zone facilities as per ISO 55001:2014, AM Policy and SAMP.
• Ensure the review and implementation of Zone facilities related FRACAS findings and recommendations.
• As per ISO55001, review and approve business case studies including risk and decision-making matrix for acquisition of new utility equipment and systems.
• Track maintenance issues and ensure they are resolved in a timely, cost effective manner.
• 10-13/+ years of practical experience in Asset Management and utilities’ maintenance.
• A minimum of (5) years of people management
• BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have working knowledge of NEBOSH and/or OSHA standards and practices
• The IAM AM Principles certificate is a must
• ISO31000 Lead Certificate is a plus
• IFS practical experience is a plus
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Excellent English Skills
• HSE, Accountability and initiative taken for managing, maintaining, and improving the IMI’s health, safety, and environmental performance.
• Commitment to Quality, Ensure continual process improvement alongside an ethos that is committed to ensuring that performance expectations of all assets are continually met.
• Planning & Organizing, Apt at implementing maintenance plans, budgets etc.
• Communication, To be clear and decisive
• Situation Management, Dynamic decision making when and as required
• Leadership, Ability to effectively communicate strategic direction through sound logical, commercial, and technical reasoning, with all functional areas in the organization. Promote a “can-do” team spirit creating a culture of high standards, work ethic and job satisfaction within the department
• Business Acumen, Experienced in developing, implementing, and sustaining new business directions/functions with appropriate commercial and technical acumen.
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services