Job description / Role
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for safe and efficient maintenance and calibration of facility process instrumentation, process electrical components, and mechanical equipment for the entire plant, Maintaining and improving the integrity of production and quality systems through machines, equipment & process.
- Follow safety policies to provide a safe workplace for all employees
- Continually improve the plant’s safety, health and environmental performance, security, and efforts to respond to public concerns relating to design, development, manufacture, storage, marketing, distribution, use and ultimate safe disposal of chemical products.
- Arrange for and coordinate the efficient and economical installation of new equipment, repair, or revisions to existing equipment throughout the facility.
- Calculates and provides estimates for maintenance and construction jobs to ensure economical and efficient work.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in electrical / mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures and ability to direct maintenance personnel.
- 5 years of experience applying TPM
- Fluency in verbal and written Arabic as well as English
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.