Job description / Role
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in industry, the public sector, a smaller firm or another 'Big Four' organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills. With at least 1500 KPMG firms' professionals on an international assignment at any one time, there are also likely to be opportunities to work at an international level.
If you have more than five years' experience, you will almost certainly be looking for a senior position. We recruit at all levels — right up to Director — and value skills and experience gained in industry, the public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and other professional services organizations. There are great opportunities for senior professionals in client-facing and business service areas, including the opportunity to work at a regional or global level. Browse our profiles to read about several people who have joined KPMG firms from elsewhere.
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s largest Tax practice will be the best next step for your career.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners is currently seeking to hire an experienced Manager for a permanent opportunity to work with our Tax Compliance.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist clients structure their transactions, mitigate tax risk, and comply with tax laws in the most effective way.
• Critically evaluate client global operating models from a domestic tax perspective, providing advice on the application of domestic tax law and providing tax structuring (inbound and outbound) advice.
• Build internal relationships within the ITS and tax teams in Saudi.
• Deliver timely international tax advice, responsive services and work products that exceed client expectations.
• Responsible for Tax adjustment and tax advice for domestic corporations.
• Responsible for Tax investigation and tax complaint service.
• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
• Train and lead staff.
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your KPMG brand.
• Assist in the preparation of the Company’s US (federal) quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations and related financial statement disclosures, including computation of book to tax differences, tracking of deferred taxes inventory.
• Manage all aspects of domestic tax compliance including the preparation.
• Assist in tax forecasts with multiple scenarios to aid planning and decision making.
• Contribute to process and technology improvements aimed at streamlining the compliance and reporting.
• Research tax issues, review legislative developments and evaluate the impact including tax reform
• Support in the management of tax audits.
• Build collaborative working relationships across the organization.
KPMG Al Fozan & Partners provides several benefits which are as follows:
• Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
• Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
• Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
• Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
• Financial Matters: KPMG Al Fozan & Partners also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters.
• Competitive Salaries & Free Tax Salary: KPMG offers competitive & tax-free salary.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 7+ years relevant tax and accounting experience for large, public, global corporation in either a public accounting or corporate environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or finance or related field; MST/CPA preferred.
• Certifications like CPA, MST or JD preferred.
• Experience with tax services (tax investigation support, complaints, tax reporting, tax advice, etc.)
• Certified Public Accountant or Tax Accountant.
• Candidate should have experience in Corporate Tax, Income Tax, Wealth Tax and International Tax.
• Experience in tax consulting (within a top tier accounting firm, corporate, business consulting or legal environment).
• Excellent interpersonal skills and time management capabilities.
• Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Proactive and able to identify and resolve problems.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Have excellent analytical skills, ensure results are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with strong ownership of his/her function
• Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability and integrity.
About the Company
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. Our member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and communities. We operate in 144 countries and have over 6, 600 partners, 76, 000 client service professionals, and 21, 000 administration and support staff working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Al Fozan & Bannaga in Saudi Arabia is enjoying rapid growth in its business which resulted in new exciting opportunities for young professionals in Audit/Tax/Advisory services.
KPMG’s strategic direction is to provide solid career opportunities to outstanding young professionals who will meet the challenges of a dynamic growing business. Opportunities exist in all our offices: Riyadh, Jeddah, and AlKhobar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Accounting Manager (Consumer Goods)
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance