Job description / Role
• Leverages a strong understanding of client’s industry, regulatory requirements, strategy and objectives to prioritize risk events to be monitored and define risk assessment plans
• Guides teams through the development and implementation of risk assessment processes, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative techniques that lead to a comprehensive view of risk areas
• Leads teams through the development of mitigation plans that are action oriented, efficient, and aligned with the client’s risk tolerance and risk appetite levels
• Applies a solid knowledge of business process design frameworks and leading practices to assess the client’s organization
• Identifies and recommends innovative, automated, and analytics driven approaches to assess and design controls
• Coaches and mentors junior staff on effective techniques and behaviors to understand, interpret, and leverage business analysis
• Participates in business and / or industry groups to build knowledge of economic, industry, and market conditions
• Builds personal brand and supports eminence building in chosen industry
• Contributes to the development of Statements of Work (SOW), engagement budgeting, and pricing model development and develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of the client’s budget and project economics
• Builds a global network of subject matter experts within chosen sector and leverages global collateral to support sales pursuits and engagements
• Manages effectively across cross-geography teams, flexing to cultural differences and shared views on project quality, objectives, and outcomes
• Stays current on emerging technologies, regulations, and trends within chosen domain to maximize impact of proposed solutions
• Provides client with insight-enabled recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of their EERM governance and infrastructures
• Advises executive-level stakeholders on establishing crisis management programs to prepare for, test, respond, and recover from crises across the extended enterprise
• Enhances client’s analytical capabilities by recommending technologies and tools that align with key business needs
• Increases impact of extended enterprise risk and compliance analyses by challenging teams to adopt a critical mindset when analyzing data; employs analytics tools and technologies, as appropriate
• An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree or certificate is a plus
• At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big four companies is a plus
• Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
• Ability to conduct extensive research
• Full mobility travel
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit Risk Manager/Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)