Job description / Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies, business and financial plans in the Business Assurance function.
- Shape the services in the function to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders (internal and external) this includes partnership working and employee engagement.
- Provide a professional service that is well regarded by stakeholders.
- Plan and manage the Board and Committees of business and meeting cycles; maintaining up-to-date diaries, servicing of meetings and adherence to governance protocols and standards.
- Responsible for the practical arrangements of meetings, events and visits.
- Effective dispatch and servicing of Board meetings, Committees and internal/external meetings as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain close and positive relationship with Board Members – acting as the first point of contact for general enquiries, expenses and program updates.
- Coordinate the internal audit program acting as liaison between Internal Audit and Leadership Team to ensure deadlines are achieved, actions are recorded and progress monitored.
- Coordinate the policy review programme acting as liaison with Board and Leadership Team to ensure target dates are achieved, progress is monitored and all protocols adhered to.
- Monitor subject access requests, in conjunction with customer access ensuring deadlines are achieved and running first pass redactions/checks on the information.
- Support any breaches (potential/actual) of Data Protection Act through undertaking of initial assessments.
- To collate information and resources and undertake basic research to assist Board Members and Leadership Team as required, including maintenance of the Governance sections on the internet and intranet sites.
JD FOR Compliance & Governance
- Finances, Budgets and Resources
- Ensure all of Plus Dane’s assets and resources are used efficiently and effectively and delivered in line with the Value for Money Strategy.
- Ensure that Plus Dane operates within all regulatory guidance, statutory and legislative requirements.
- Responsible for the identification and management of risks within the governance function and support risk management activities across the rest of the organisation.
- Encourage and promote cross-functional working between teams.
- Support all business assurance programs of work.
- Consult with, influence, and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge & Skills in writing SOPs.
- Strong in both Compliance & Governance processes and standards.
- Deliver responsive and innovative solutions which respond to current and future requirements and assist in achieving business objectives and KPI’s.
- Provide high quality, professional support to leadership team and Board Members to support business objectives.
- Proactively work with leadership team and Board Members in delivering effective services using existing processes or by delivering alternative focused solutions, which represent value for money and the return on investment.
- Deliver continuous improvement through the work, which is conducted individually, and as part of the team, regularly seeking feedback from managers as to how the service could be improved.
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
VP Internal Audit
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Director of Internal Audit
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Internal Audit Director
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|