Job description / Role
• Provide direction to Product partners regarding market opportunities, consumer insights, and product assortments
• Partner with the Product team in assorting the category focusing on strategic targets, local market characteristics, budgets and SKU counts
• Segment line assortment by channel
• Manage pricing strategy
• Own business statistics such as sales history, market trends, key account requirements, competition, product mix and price points – apply this important information during the product management briefing phase
• Maintain a strong understanding of product demand, forecast and inventory levels
• Assist in ensuring approved calendars and timelines are met
• Assist in ensuring category vision and stories are seen and told in market
• Work closely with the Design and Product teams providing strong judgment and direction when making feature/functionality/schedule trade-offs
• Guide marketing materials in conjunction with creative marketing team
• Analyze and clearly communicate competitive positioning, market, and opportunities
• Write clearly understood documents targeted at various audiences (customers, peers, leadership); present to both large and small groups
• Support category Head of Merchandising as needed to translate and execute vision
• Attractive Salary Package
Additionally, The Successful Candidate Will:
• Demonstrate strong skills in working cross-functionally
• Work productively in a matrixed environment
• Communicate effectively and influence partners
• Have experience with a variety of go-to-market models (direct to consumer, wholesale, retail, etc.) EDUCATION An undergraduate degree is required.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
• The Merchandising Manager will need to work cross-functionally throughout UA to build a collaborative, supportive operating environment.
• We need a consensus-builder and an owner to move the needle and drive results. The ideal candidate will be a strong operator with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in increasingly senior product management or merchandising positions.
• The individual will likely have experience in a well-regarded consumer products company, and a professional/personal involvement and/or relationship with performance apparel.
• This candidate will be able to jump in as an athlete and brand expert at the end-use or category level.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.