Job description / Role
A Global fast-food chain is hiring a Supply Chain Manager with exceptional Leadership, Project Management, and relationship building qualities. You will be located in Riyadh and will report to the Director of Supply Chain.
- Provide input into the development of policies and procedures for the Distribution
- Ensure effective communication with domestic transportation and distribution to ensure timely delivery to the final destination
- Ensure that all operational activities meet legislative requirements
- Review monthly orders and monitor inventory levels in order to ensure a flawless distribution process
- Review on a regular basis the projections of the stock status
- Ensure the alignment between stock shipper for ETA and the DC for stock clearance from the port
- Coordinate with suppliers for documentation control and processes control
- Review products allocation processes based on the products transport requirements
- Monitor supply process, products specifications, and assists in making recommendations to correct inventory imbalances
- Support Operations in a delivery and dispatch process by assisting with order placement, tracking orders, and by expediting the shipment of products to stores
- Review products flow parameters and recommend appropriate levels to support business and customer requirements
- Oversee day-to-day inventory coordination in a high volume, fast-paced healthy distribution environment while ensuring compliance with established procedures.
Oversee scheduling of warehouses personnel to ensure proper staffing in order to receive products in a productive and cost-efficient manner
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the warehouse; activities may include shipping, receiving, sanitation, maintenance, inventory control, etc.
- Generate warehouse productivity reports, regarding selection rates, receiving rates, and accounts for all labor hours
- Adhere to budget requirements and work toward obtaining objectives and Department goals
- Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the Supply Chain Department
- Plan, manage, and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, developing opportunities and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary
- Ensure Supply Chain Department complies with policies and processes, practices and systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain - preferable
- 4 to 6 years' experience in Supply Chain role, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills
- Sound Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills to build relationships with suppliers, customers, and team members.
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and statistical capabilities to understand supply and demand issues
- Time Management Skills
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.