Job description / Role
- A Senior manager/manager of Operations is responsible for managing the whole operations in a shift which control both warehousing and logistics operations. This individual is responsible for owning and driving KPI's of our 7 pillars of fetchr Operations
The individual should be able to drive the KPI's of our 7 pillars of fetchr Operations
- Workplace health and safety
- Customer and Client experience
- Technology adoption
- Operational efficiency
- Cost metrics
- Promote and manage safety protocols along with 5s systems which promote a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Analyze the factors that contribute towards a wow customer experience
- Maintain a strong control over those factors throughout the order value stream and engage with relevant teams to eliminate the root cause towards great customer experience
- Be a strong advocate for deploying technology and systems in operations. Also, make use cases for automation to reduce manual handling and order movement
- Understand the cost drivers of your business and work keep the costs targets in terms of Logistics and warehousing cost under the targets
- Ensure high compliance of SOP's, processes and experiences.
- Support external audit on compliance and drive projects that cover the resultant gaps if any
- Work on innovating and bettering our internal/external experiences which also result in cost savings and turn around time improvements.
- Work on ensuring lean capacity management based on forecasts received and engage with commercial counterparts to play an active role in the forecasting process
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress. (Staff evaluation on a monthly basis, off-hire bad performers and hire new staff)
- Lead and motivate employees by creating a cooperative and productive work environment that endorses innovation, results and a great experience
- 7-10 years of work experience managing logistics and warehousing operations
- MBA or relevant degree in Engineering/Supply Chain
- Past history of working in KSA
- Demonstrated experience in leading people and scaling an operation
- Willing to work night shifts on a rotation basis Benefits
- A high paced environment in a leading start-up
- The opportunity to be part of building a great start-up and working the greatest talents in the region.
- Exponential growth based on performance.
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager