Job description / Role
My client a leading EdTech Startup in the Middle East is seeking an Operations Manager to be a part of their team. This is to support the growth of the team in launching new academic subjects or acquiring new students’ communities. To partner with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Finance, and Growth teams to design and build tools supporting our operations infrastructure.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Experience creating and optimizing processes
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders, directors, and heads of departments to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the operations.
• Find ways to increase the quality of customer service, operations.
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
• Improve operational ways, processes and best practices.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's.
• Design process & operating model based on the analysis.
• Develop cases for automating wiser deep understanding of the operations process.
• Great Data analysis and problem-solving
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management or operations, or Business Analysis.
• Experience in data analysis and dealing with numbers
• Data-driven decision-making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to back your analysis up with meaningful analytical thinking
• Strong communication and organization skills; ability to work with remote teams.
• Understanding of financial management.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - QSR
|Saudi Arabia||9 Feb|
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager - Saudi National
BAC Middle East