Manager/Reporting - Saudi National
Job description / Role
This is a Financial Reporting Manager role with one of the largest and leading entities in Saudi Arabia.
Client is working towards building the largest and newest connection hub in Riyadh.
As a Financial Reporting Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Finalise financial statements and analyse financial data
- Turn financial data into management reports
- Build board packs and presentations
In return for your work, you will be offered a competitive remuneration and rewarding benefits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Over 4 years of experience managing reports and building packs and presentations
- Reporting capability
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.