Job description / Role
Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate Governance, Financial Accounting and Advisory Services
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) support organizations through a diverse range of services that include accounting and reporting, finance function transformation, transaction accounting, corporate governance, treasury, corporate governance, Fixed assets solutions and other services that help organizations navigate evolving business needs, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
Your key responsibilities
- The opportunity is to lead/manage the delivery of corporate governance solutions to a diverse range of clients across sectors and collaborate with the wider EY service lines to develop tailored corporate governance solutions for clients.
- Lead and manager key projects and provide strategic direction to deliver exceptional client experience including project plans, monitoring and evaluating project risks, budgets and deliver of projects in line with required standards.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to adopt a global approach to assemble teams to best serve clients and maximize engagement economics.
- Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 6 plus of professional experience in corporate governance with a consulting firm at a managerial grade
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Law or Business
- Flexibility to travel around the MENA region
- Project management skills - ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
Ideally you'll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Strong exposure to regulatory environment including CMA, SAMA, and other similar entities within the MENA region.
- Demonstrated experience in Business process improvement and transformation projects
- Experienced in corporate governance practices and regulatory environment
- Proficient in MS Excel with focus on Pivot, Power pivot and macros
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region