Job description / Role
Wealth & asset management introduction
The wealth and asset management industry is dynamic and full of challenges. Every year, more organizations turn to our Wealth & Asset Management Advisory Services practice because of our extensive hands-on experience and technical knowledge.
Our dedicated practice helps clients prepare for growth, manage risk, enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency, maintain adequate controls, navigate regulatory compliance and leverage technology.
EY's Wealth & Asset Management Advisory professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business' strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY's global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients.
Given an increased demand and ambitious growth plans for Wealth & Asset Management Advisory in the Middle East we are seeking a driven and ambitious professionals to join this exciting and fast growing area of our business. You will play a key role in driving growth by developing new and enhancing existing client relationships, leading highly skilled project teams and delivering a first class customer experience through high profile engagements. In return for helping us to build a better working world, you can expect excellent career opportunities within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
The Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) team works collaboratively with our clients to address critical issues brought on by current global changes i.e. regulatory changes, globalization, advances in technology, competition and changing demands of their customers. The team manages engagements across all aspects of design, analysis and delivery of WAM solutions. You will support in the implementation and delivery of quality deliverables, working and communicating effectively with the engagement team and client's team to ensure exceptional performance.
Skills and attributes for success
• Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
• Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
• Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Senior Consultant Grade Qualifications - IT Advisory
To qualify for the role you must have
• Minimum 2 years' experience in wealth and asset management industry and have worked with clients including asset managers, wealth managers, fund managers, administrators, financial advisors, investment managers, pension funds, banks, insurance companies, mutual fund house and hedge fund house etc.
• Academic background in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or IT Functional and technical knowledge of technology platforms e.g. BlackRock Aladdin, SimCorp, Temenos, Avaloq, SEI, FNZ, etc.
Ideally, you'll also have
• Knowledge in statutory and regulatory aspects of WAM industry
• Understanding of operating models, regulations, products or propositions
What we look for
• Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
• An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you Relocation assistance to the MENA region Annual airfare and child school allowance
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region