Job description / Role
Candidate to have safety experience in marine projects specially Quay walls, secant piling, dredging and break waters.
• Maintains and updates the Guidelines and Procedures related to HSE Marine and the safe management of the underwater operations, in addition to safety requirements.
• Audit and monitor the implementation of company's marine regulations and the safe management of underwater operations on all offshore sites.
• Participate in and review all marine related risk assessments for marine activities, projects and guide the team to ensure all risks are identified systematically.
• Support and advise on marine HSE issues all company Dept. and Offshore sites.
• Participate in incident investigations and prepare input to incident investigation report. And recommendation to prevent reoccurrence. Follow-up the corrective actions.
• Graduate Engineer with 10 years of safety experience in Marine projects.
• HSE qualification NEBOSH or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
• Good command on MS Office
• Experience in construction site safety , monitoring and reporting.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
HSE Engineer - Power Distribution Projects
HSE Construction Supervisor
Safety Engineer / Manager - High Rise
QHSE Senior Officer
Specialist Health, Safety & Environment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|