Job description / Role
Guildhall is working collaboratively with a large construction consortium in line with one of Saudi Arabia's giga projects.
- This Marine project has an extended period of 4 years before completion and we are looking for an experienced Marine Engineer who has exposure to ARAMCO based projects.
- Degree educated in Civil Engineering
- Must have Marine project experience related to Quay Wall, Jetty, Harbour and/or Port construction
- ARAMCO project experience
- Must be based on Saudi Arabia
- Experienced client-facing situations
- Strong experience managing subcontractors
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Technical Engineer - Infrastructure
Site Manager - Civil/Mechanical - Solar Photovoltaic Project
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||30 Nov|
Estimation Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
Marine Construction Specialist