Marketing, Branding & Media Specialist
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
• Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
• Able to process and translate complex datasets and summarize them in visual format
• Gain structured data analysis and insights on market and business organizations for increasing adopting technology to plan activities and estimate upcoming product launch and strategy
• Develop marketing campaigns after liaison with different stakeholders for collecting requirements and setting campaign targets and milestones.
• Execute and evaluate campaign results against targets
• Convert numbers and visual data into business to have better insights of campaigns.
• Identify trends, patterns and outliers from data insights.
• Able to tell a story within the data while making it more engaging and easily accessible.
• Able to draw positive picture even from bad data.
• Apply analytic tools, models, and frameworks to optimize marketing ROI
• Develop marketing strategy for customer acquisition, development and retention
• Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
• Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
• Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
• Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
• Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
• Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
• Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
• Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department
• Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces
• Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
• Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public
• Enforces brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign
• Provides expert direction and insight to marketing staff members throughout each project or campaign
• Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
• Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
• Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
• Reports findings and results to upper management and executives
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
MAYKS HR Consulting