Job description / Role
We are representing an international law firm who is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Assistant
We are representing an international law firm in their search for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant to join their Riyadh office.
This is a very exciting position for a bilingual (Arabic and English speaking) Saudi national Marketing and Business Development Assistant.
The successful applicant will have superior communication and interpersonal skills and be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work to tight deadlines.
• Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn new IT systems;
• Excellent professional presentation and the ability to engage with all types of people;
• Demonstrated ability to excel under pressure and a flexible working approach;
• A positive and friendly attitude.
• Must be a Saudi national
• Diverse and energetic team
• Arabic and English fluency essential
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Business Development and Marketing Assistant
Marketing and Business Development Assistant - Saudi National
Sales / Business Development Specialist
Big Fish Recruitment