This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing jobs
Objective: An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator role in our Saudi office in Riyadh. A marketing coordinator will be responsible for a range of administrative and marketing support duties related to the operations of the marketing department. The role entails assisting in a wide range of marketing processes and projects.
- Expected to assist and deliver marketing information in a timely manner on behalf of the marketing team
- Assist the Head of Marketing and Business Development in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities
- Working with internal clients on developing references and testimonials, as well as providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise and timely selective information
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns
- Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases as well as assisting in standardized presentations and proposals
Previous experience :
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience from a professional services company
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
Specialist knowledge :
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Communicates effectively in verbal and in writing with all individuals
- Arabic language is desired, but not essential
Other Skills :
- Self motivated, confident and a good team player
Gender Preference : Male
Language Skills : English
Current Residence : Anywhere
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions – and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts – is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.