Job description / Role
A leading management consulting firm requires a Marketing Data Scientist with strong Customer Analytics skills to join their Experience Intelligence team.
- You will lead and manage projects in customer analytics to enhance customer experiences and drive revenue growth.
- You'll be supporting the transformation to a digital world through personalised solutions by working on both marketing and data science requirements, managing large sets of referential and transactional data.
- Hands-on business experience in managing marketing analytics
- Hands-on experience of R, SAS, Python, SQL and Hadoop
- An in-depth understanding of machine learning, cloud and big data
- Experience of segmentation, propensity modelling, machine learning, pricing and web analytics
- Preferably experience in the telecoms or financial services industry sectors
About the Company
Succession Research provides global clients with powerful data and intelligence on top talent. We set up Succession Research because years of experience in executive search and talent intelligence gathering showed us that many organisations find great difficulty in dealing with gaps in their succession planning and we wanted to offer a systematic and economic way of addressing these problems.
We now partner with some of the world’s biggest companies to give them access to high-performing talent in the external market, allowing them to make informed decisions around how they approach succession planning for their leadership teams and other business critical roles.
Succession Research works with only one client in any industry sector, allowing us to build a wholly collaborative partnership with our clients that is free of any off-limits issues or other conflicts of interest.