Job description / Role
On behalf of a leading healthcare group in Saudi Arabia, we are actively looking for an experienced Marketing Director to be based in Riyadh’s office. It is a successful and growing company, which is established itself as a leader in their industry.
In this role the Marketing Manager will be reporting directly to the senior management of the Group. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Driving and coordinating all marketing activities in Saudi Arabia, increasing the brand awareness
• Defining and Implementing a new marketing strategy
• Developing marketing plans and budgets
• Liaising with external marketing agencies, overlooking all print material, merchandising, as well as online marketing (ex. social media)
• Managing marketing events
SAR 25,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
• 10+ years of professional experience focusing on marketing in Saudi Arabia, preferably with a blue chip company or a publicly listed organization
• Previous experience of building a marketing strategy from scratch
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic
In this role, you will be held at a very high standard – you will need impeccable marketing leadership and organizing skills, as well as the ability to lead and implement new marketing projects. In turn, our client will offer the candidate a fantastic career opportunity and development, competitive remuneration, and a chance to work within a high-level team.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.