Marketing Execution Associate
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do
SAP is seeking a proactive and highly motivated individual with a passion for B2B field marketing to drive marketing in Middle East and Africa North Cluster as part of Marketing Team. Gain a unique opportunity to engage with one of the world's most valuable brand. Execute local marketing campaigns through various communication channels to drive brand awareness and create sales opportunities. As the role progresses, put your experience to practice by planning and executing projects with your sales stakeholders .
- Have a basic understanding and eagerness to learn how to translate business strategy and objectives in an optimized Marketing plan
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Campaign/event support, from idea and preparation to execution and follow-up
- Campaign-execution related tasks such as data management, content creation, proof reading, translation, and lead handling
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Raise the level of social activation within SAP by driving initiatives focused on personal branding and social networking
- Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including sales teams, agencies, and partners
- Be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment with plans and decisions moving at last minute
- Working in a team environment
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, preferable if you have master's degree in marketing or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Understanding of the B2B marketing function
- Min. 3-5 years of marketing experience
Meet your team
Marketing team of MEA North is an agile, high motivated and purpose driven team, that is permanently looking forward to creative ways to positively impact our customers and our business. We are responsible to drive all marketing strategies for the 8 countries and 1 region under our cluster (KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan & Afghanistan, Egypt, and Francophone Africa region). Owning the positioning of the brand and supporting the business in reaching out cloud revenue goals.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.