Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
Coordinate and implement marketing activities under the guidance of the Marketing Team Lead and/or Marketing Industry Manager. Coordinate the preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, audio/ visual materials. Update databases with market data. Liaise with the media, advertising agencies, and vendors. Coordinate involvement in conferences, exhibitions and marketing seminars.
Adhere to the Marketing budget
• Support in the implementation of marketing plans for global and regional initiatives
• Analyse key performance indicators on marketing campaigns to ensure return on investment measurements
• Share coverage with relevant authors on a regular basis
• Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East / Strategy& ME in the region and ensure that the work is aligned on the overall corporate brand identity
• Works effectively with other parts of the marketing, communications and business development function.
• Work with Events Lead on coordinating marketing events to support industry leaders
• Support colleagues with all marketing communications requests
• Assist in the implementation of the regional marketing plans
• Support with all branding needs and requirements internally and externally
• Track media coverage regularly and compile monthly coverage report
• Prepare required briefs and share with seniors and other team members
• Support team in handling logistics of events managed and supported by the firm (hotel bookings, catering, photography, branding, sending viewpoints, etc.)
• Follow up and update project plans
• Handle invites and logistics of media trainings and photoshoots
• Follow up on deadlines and deliverables with key parties such as marketing material vendors, printers, translators, etc.
• Keep inventory of branded material and highlight need for replenishments
Learning & Growth
• Responsible for working with PwC Marketing Network to ensure consistency and alignment of PwC ME standards to global standards
• Liaise with the corporate marketing and knowledge teams on global campaigns, knowledge sharing initiatives, and other corporate activities
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
• Degree educated
• Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
• 4+ years of experience in the Marketing field
• Prior experience in a marketing function
• Experience in the Professional Services Industry in a top tier big 4 firm specifically in PR, Communications or Marketing is an advantage
• Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
• Familiarity with the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
• Knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels
• Knowledge of service offering for all PwC LoS and industry sectors in the Middle East
• Good multitasking skills
• Good communication (verbal and written) skills
• Able to convey points clearly and quickly in person or over phone conversations
• Proactively seeks advice and approval from other team members
• Knowledge of monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns
• Knowledge of corporate reputation and business ethics
• Knowledge in online media, social media Marketing, and developing user friendly digital platforms
• Marketing research skills and conducting competitive intelligence analysis
• Good project management skills and sense of teamwork
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.