Job description / Role
- Our client a global name from FMCG Industry in KSA is looking to hire a Saudi Female as Brand Manager to join their team in Jeddah.
An interesting position has arisen with our client. Interesting because you would be leading the marketing /trade marketing teams across wide KSA.
- You will plan and lead the execution of marketing activities for strategic projects to make the category an ‘icon’ in Saudi & champion the innovation process to deliver the 5 year objectives, you would be the category owner for the region, manage various stakeholders to deliver annual brand goals i.e.
- Market share & net sales profitability, Trial & Loyalty for brand, brand awareness, a distinctive & meaningful Brand equity and own the marketing mix.
- You would be responsible for developing and deploying a category strategy across KSA. Also for developing and leading the execution of fully integrated, shopper, customer and channel insights based brand/category solutions & activities for Customer/Channels.
- You would also be accountable for the Trade Category Management activities being the development and implementation of customer/channel specific category plans based on category and shopper insights to grow market share within category.
- Create a positive lasting brand impression both within the business and externally with customers and consumers to improve product sales and market share.
- Deliver innovative, cost-effective brand and marketing activity and campaigns which cut-through to grow market share and brand reputation.
- 7+ years in brand management role in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment.
- A background in FMCG brand or consumer marketing and of building brand equity and communications.
- A proven ability to lead, engage and develop a team.
- A track record of delivering measurable output and results.
- Demonstrable experience of collaborating with and influencing colleagues and senior stakeholders.
At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship Mindfield making a difference
About the Company
Mindfield Resources, is a UAE based, total HR solutions company providing high level expertise in HR management solutions.
With primary focus on providing expert services in placement consultancy support to large and medium sized organizations in middle to senior management levels in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR, Finance and IT, Mindfield resource in a short span of time has made a niche position for itself.
Largely covering the MENA region the valued client list mainly compromises of blue chip organizations and large transnational groups primarily in FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Banking and IT sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trade Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive