Job description / Role
MUSE is Chalhoub Group's recently launched loyalty programme with over 30+ brands that is about bringing luxury experiences and delighting members across the customer journey. MUSE is live in UAE and KWT and will be soon launching in KSA - one of the most important markets for the Group.
We are looking to hire someone who is strategic and passionate about customers and retail, is curious about consumer shopping behaviour and habits, confident enough to get closer to them and delight them. We require someone who understands the KSA consumer, their needs and wants and enable that through MUSE.
The ideal candidate has to be commercial, data driven, savvy and confident to drive the business objectives.
- Understand consumer mindset and how our customers interact across the group
- Measure customer satisfaction, awareness and preference and seek to delight our valued members across the Group
- Identify trends, opportunities to improve service and deliver customer promise
- Devise KSA marketing strategy, clear objectives, tactics and communications calendar
- Monitor data and key insights and turn them to relevant actions
- Develop the business plan of the Marketing Department in line with the strategic objectives of the Brand
- Cultivate relationships with VIP members of the Group communications plan for VIP customers
- Work closely with our partner brands and identify marketing opportunities
- Build relationship with brand managers and showcase the value of the programme
- Identify and craft brand led experiences that can be provided to members in line with the MUSE Experiences Framework
- Identify opportunities/ partners/ benefits to delight VIP customers
- Source influencers, sponsors, and other benefits that will appeal to MUSE members
Job responsibilities contd.
- Launch and Marketing Initiatives
- Support on the launch of MUSE in KSA to drive acquisition and cross brand shopping
- Devise tactical plans including and not limited to Influencer partnerships, PR opportunities, CRM initiatives, in store activations and VM, Digital and Display Advertising etc.
- Create communications calendar and execution plans
- Optimize service & in-store experience
- Drive traffic to store & improve profitability by creating operational action plans to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, cross sell & up sell sales and services
- Create content calendar and approve all KSA marketing material
- Drive photo shoots and video shoots
- Work with Faces Marketing Team to create monthly marketing opportunities
- 8 years in Marketing for luxury, retail, beauty with at least 4 years in a similar role
- Loyalty programme experience is a plus
- Self-starter who is able to work with teams across borders and ensure the work gets done
- Curious and enthusiastic to make an impact and take on challenges
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; expertise to set up, manage, deliver and improve complex projects
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- Great communication skills and proven track record in building strong working relationships
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- Commercially minded and focused on growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- Must be fluent in both English & Arabic
- Collaborating for Efficiency (Intermediate)
- Communicating Effectively (Intermediate)
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness (Intermediate)
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability (Intermediate)
- Technical competencies required for the role
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.