Job description / Role
To direct the organization's Marketing & Branding activities effectively and efficiently through developing appropriate marketing strategies, policies, procedures, and standards, including public relations, internal and external media relations, and community relations activities as well as branding guidelines and effective brand-positioning frameworks to increase awareness for it's projects, to promote, enhance and protect the public image and reputation and boost sales/leases of real estate units in line with the organization's business strategy.
One of the projects of the Vision 2030 - Saudi Arabia.
* Develop and maintain Altitude's guidelines for branding, marketing, external communication as well as internal communication.
* Develop an integrated communication approach linked with the corporate branding strategy including defining communication objectives, key messages, audience, channels, milestones etc., to ensure consistency in corporate messaging.
* Develop a unique corporate branding strategy with an emphasis on creating an effective brand image to ensure the image is always portrayed and projected in the best possible manner in line with the desired brand positioning.
* Develop the public relations strategy and plan in alignment with the external and internal directives to ensure that all the societal and business risks and opportunities with respect to public relations are assessed and mitigated to ensure the organization's public relation strategy is delivered as per the agreed plan.
* Develop crisis management communication strategies and management of all public interfaces in the event of any major company or destination crisis.
* Develop and implement an effective CSR strategy and programs encompassing environment, workplace, community, and marketplace issues that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
* Opportunity to work on Vision 2030 projects
* Tax free salary and competitive family benefits
* 10+ years of relevant experience in Marketing, Branding, or any related field including at least 2 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
* Arabic and English speaker.
* Skilled in Branding, Awareness, Marketing Communications, Vendor Management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing / Head of Marketing Franchise
Think Biz Management Consultancies
Hospitality Marketing Manager
Talent Search Group (TSG)
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jul|