Job description / Role
* Develop marketing plan and update it on a monthly basis to remain relevant to changing market trends and requirements.
* Interact with outside web development teams to ensure that website design and the company's internet presentation are in line with the image we want to have.
* Compile and organize company statistics and make monthly presentations to the board; manage the monthly marketing budget, making improvements and cuts where necessary to meet company goals.
* Design marketing campaigns and assign work to the rest of the team to ensure campaigns are as successful as possible; organize marketing team members and delegate work according to ability.
* Oversee the creation of marketing assets and manage the implementation of such assets.
* Create calendar of marketing events, including product launches, news interaction, blog posts, and other campaigns.
* Support ambassadors before speaking events to guarantee they are prepared to represent the company in the proper light.
* Interview potential marketing team additions and oversee the hiring process.
Job Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree and 4 - 8 years of marketing experience in Saudi Arabia
* 1 - 2 years of management experience
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Arabic language is preferred however not essential
* Computer and tech-savvy
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.