Marketing Manager - International Professional Services (KSA National)
Job description / Role
• Support the Regional Marketing Director in the development and delivery of the regional marketing strategy and plan with a focus on KSA.
• Own and manage the planning, development and implementation of integrated marketing programs and communication activities to raise the Company brand in KSA.
• Test marketing programs and demonstrate impact.
• Build strategic, collaborative and “trusted advisor” relationships with senior leaders and inspire colleagues.
• Collaborate with PR and Communications agency to support external brand building, profiling, and prestige of leaders in KSA, including providing content and coordinating direct media opportunities.
• Support the development, production and promotion of local marketing content and the localization of global content, with a client-centric view and a PR-first approach.
• Work closely with global teams (digital, web, recruiting, alumni), external vendors.
• Develop social media campaigns for KSA focussed initiatives.
• Play a key role in the activation and delivery of global initiatives in the region.
• Oversee production of events, supervising internal teams, agency/contractors
• Support the firm’s global alumni engagement strategy and DE&I initiatives in KSA.
• Monitor local marketing activity spend and evaluate opportunities against budget.
• Support the recruitment, onboarding and mentoring of junior member(s) of the team
• This role is only available to KSA National candidates
• A university degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or business
• 8+ years of proven marketing experience or professional services experience or other corporate institutions, developing strategy and executing marketing campaigns at international corporate firms.
• Relationship management experience with stakeholders
• Experience in line management and coaching of junior team members is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), social media, and online marketing campaign tools
• Experience with CRM systems and e-marketing platforms (a plus).
• Effective collaborator who can build strategic advisor relationship and trust with leaders and establish relationships across a matrix organisation.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically and apply strategy, business knowledge or research findings to recommendations and rationale.
• Clear and concise communicator, with strong interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong project management abilities, with a high degree of organization with attention to detail to manage and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor
• Good entrepreneurship and comfortable in a working environment where priorities often shift.
• Preferably experience working across an international team.
• English at a business level proficiency is a MUST.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.