Job description / Role
Marketing & Sales Manager (Petrochemicals)
Reports to GM. The purpose of this job is to Support Technical Business Development, Trouble Shooting, Sales Support with sustaining the current Business, Relationship Development with Existing Customer. Execution of sustaining current Business and further growth in all Segments of Key Market. Improve Customer Satisfaction with quick responses to Customer Complaints.
• Responsible for Business Development, Marketing Sales of Calcium Carbonate to different Industries in Paper, Pulp, Pigments, Paints, and Coating Industries;
• Responsible majorly for International Market and also for GCC Countries;
• Create and execute the annual B2B Marketing Plan focused on Network Expansion directly aligned with the Revenue Goals of the Organization;
• Ensure Business Development Team (Sales Manager & Sales Supervisors) are fully briefed and connected with all Campaigns;
• With the Marketing, Advertising & Campaign Team and other Colleagues, deliver the Activities set out in the Approved Annual Marketing & Communications Plan;
• Track, Analyse Campaigns and make Recommendations with regard to Improvements in Marketing Plan, and Suggestions to enhance Lead Generation for Network Expansion;
• Ensure the Systematic Collection, Review and Analysis of Market Information to identify Competitor Tactics, Market Trends, New Opportunities and Challenges in International Marketing;
• Establish and maintain good Working Relationships with our Partner Network to ensure maximum impact of Activities planned;
• Expand existing Business and identify New Markets/Customers by Technical Selling;
• Networks with Regional Production Team for New Product Development;
• Gathers Market Intelligence about the local Competitive Landscape and Market Perspectives;
• Ensure on time product dispatch through coordination with logistics & follow up & ensure Collections are received are as per Credit Policy;
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance/ Purchase Teams to ensure that there are no Product Quality issues;
• Reports effectively on Key Accounts, Sales Order and Support other Key Account Managers to build their Account Plans for Strategic Customers;
• Bachelors in Engineering from an Accredited University;
• Minimum 5 – 7 years professional experience in Sales & Marketing. 10 years of Management experience, plus 5 years of Supervision and Instructional experience in the areas of Leadership, Communication and Quality Improvement
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English & Arabic
• Must be able and willing to travel
• Presentable and enthusiastic
• Preference will be given to Candidates with similar background
• Technical knowledge of uses of Calcium Carbonate and Compounded Calcium Carbonate, preferred.
• Proficient in utilization of MS Office Products, including Outlook, Excel, and Word, PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Middle East and International Markets
• Strong Personal impact; High Stress Tolerance; Analytical; Market/Selling; Counselling and Coaching, Confrontation; Behaviour Modeling, overcoming Resistance and Conflict Management Skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence within a collaborative framework.
• Demonstrated initiative to analyze and resolve problems quickly, efficiently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends/consequences and create innovative strategies and flexible plans.
• Team Work, Result Oriented, Customer Driven Approach
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review to. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|