Job description / Role
m2r Education are working on behalf of an ultra high net worth family in Saudi Arabia who need a highly experienced Maths Teacher. This is a VVIP client and a highly prestigious role! Female applicants only!
August 2023 Start!
You will be based in Riyadh however domestic and potentially international travel may be required, based on the family's itinerary.
Ages of children are 5-14 yrs old.
40 hrs per week (20 contact hours which will include a mix of private tutoring, student observation whilst at school and lesson planning, preparation and assessments).
Tuition will take place in the family home, within a designated education space.
- To teach Math up to Key Stage 4 Level, with some additional science.
- Use appropriate teaching and learning strategies to ensure and enable students to make optimum progress.
- To manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with the schemes of work and policies as per international standards.
- To ensure continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
- To use a variety of methods and approaches to match curricular objectives and the range of student needs.
- To set and mark homework regularly.
- To consolidate and extend learning and to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning.
- To set high expectations for students, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
- To use positive management of behaviour in an environment of mutual respect that allows students to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem.
- To ensure standards of behaviour and appearance of students.
- To be immediately responsible for the processes of identification, assessment, recording and reporting for the students.
- To create and implement IEPs that ensure individual attention is given in order to help students to learn, make good progress and attain high throughout the academic year.
- Prepare and present informative, helpful and accurate reports to parents.
- To be a role model to students through personal presentation and professional conduct.
- Salary of c £4700 / $5700 per mth TAX FREE
- Single, compound based accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
- 1yr renewable contracts
August 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Able to teach Math to Key Stage 4 Level, with some additional science teaching
- To be familiar with international standards for assessment and reporting procedures.
- To have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Math and the specifications for examination courses.
- 3+ years full time teaching experience, ideally teaching the Cambridge or British curriculum.
- PGCE/QTS is essential
- Subject related degree & relevant teaching qualification.
- Stable career history.
- Flexible, self motivated.
- Extremely professional and discreet.
- UK / US / IRE / CAN / AUS / NZ only
- Female only!
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Math Teacher (Primary)