Job description / Role
Rawabi Electric, a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding, was founded in 1982 as Remal Electric to offer innovative power and automation solutions.
As a leading provider of power and automation solutions in Saudi Arabia and the GCC to various sectors for nearly 30 years, we have accumulated a wealth of field knowledge and know how, setting us apart from our competitors. We believe nothing can last better than relations built on trust, commitment and voluntary cooperation.
Field proven know-how is jointly built between esteemed partners and an enthusiastic and dedicated team. Strategic alliances and partnerships with world leaders in their industries provide Rawabi Electric with unmatched capabilities. The synergetic outcome is a first class competitive offering.
We will continue to create value combining our past experiences with future innovations, and combining our passion with opportunities presented to us, while managing the underlying risk.
The main purpose of the Design Mechanical Engineer's job is to design and develop products according to customer specifications and applicable international standards.
Preparation of design.
- Preparation of fabrication details.
- Issuing fabrication details.
- Updating drawing files.
- Taking as built drawings.
- Checking drawings.
- Checking and issuing mechanical bill of materials.
- Maintenance of quality records related to job.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Authorized to carry out the modification in the drawings when necessary to suit the requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications-
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Completed a design software training course, preferably PTC Creo or Solidwork
- Knowledgeable in designing mechanical parts, e.g., enclosures, skids, etc.
- Knowledgeable in computer application, e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Good communication, reading and understanding skills
- Knowledgeable in designing of electrical control panels, protective relay panels and busbar system design.
- Awareness of National and International Standards.
- At least 3 year experience in related field.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Mechanical Design Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Mechanical Engineer (Consulting)
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||6 Sep|
Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment - Aramco Experience