Job description / Role
• Strong engineering skills in facilities systems design, operations and maintenance.
• Responsible for sustaining engineering support for mechanical facilities systems.
• Individual must have advanced knowledge and previous experience with Cleanroom systems, HVAC, exhaust, chilled water, plumbing systems, steam, process cooling water, compressed air
• Supervise the activities of the assigned mechanical maintenance crew in the field, give the technical direction and guidance for safe trouble shooting and repair jobs.
• Responsible for a number of systems including but not limited to the following ventilation systems for clean room and labs such as , Air handling units, Fan filter units , Fan cooling units , desiccant dehumidifier units , Reactivation Air handling units, Exhaust fans , Heaters , humidifiers , steam generation.
• Perform root cause analysis for any abnormal conditions/ failures, take required corrective and preventive actions to prevent recurrence of such conditions
• Operation and maintenance for all plant related to clean room , such as , ultra-pure water plant , compressed dry air unit, Acid waste neutralizer Plant , Process cooling water system ,nitrogen purifier system, process vacuum air compressed system, to ensure appropriate maintenance support is provided
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineer
• Minimum 10 years hands on experience in areas of mechanical maintenance and commissioning of mechanical systems such as (HVAC systems, Screw type air compressor, hydraulic system etc.
• Preferred who has compiled experience in clean room and labs system
• Must have a technical/mechanical background including mechanical repair, working knowledge of electrical and pneumatic systems; problem solving skills along with reading comprehension skills are also required.
• Strong maintenance background in rotating equipment
• Must have a good understanding of operational fundamentals
• Proficient in Clean Room function and safety and protocols
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Engineer - Mechanical/Electrical
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||19 Nov|