Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a mechanical Pipeline Inspector with over ten years of experience, to work on a fuel line upgrade project as part of our ongoing collaboration with Riyadh Airport. Successful candidates will have an oil & gas design and construction background.
A typical week would include:
* Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
* Issue the relevant Quality Records and, write non-conformances reports.
* Control of storage and certificates of materials and consumables.
* Review the WPS and inspection requirements prior to welding.
* Good knowledge of welding processes, pipe fabrication, welding inspection, NDE methods (MT, PT, UT, and RT), including ASME Sec. V
* Knowledge in weldability of ASME P-No. 1 base metals
* according to specified inspection procedures, standards, codes, and drawings.
* Performs qualifications of coating processes. Checks surface preparation. Performs visual checks after blasting.
* Carries out wet & dry film thickness checks on coatings, Performs adhesion testing.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Any Diploma Certificate Mechanical Engineering
* CSWIP 3.2 or AWS-Certified Welding Inspector
* ASNT NDT Level 2
* BGAS/NACE 2
* 10 years' experience in Oil & Gas pipeline inspections, welding, NDT & testing
* Minimum one project experience in Aviation Fuel Hydrant pipeline or tank farm
* Familiar with fuel hydrant pipeline construction requirements as per ASME B31.3, B31.4, API/EI-1540, 1560, 1585 and JIG2
What if we can?
What if we can have a work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.