Job description / Role
RAWABI Oil & Gas Company
Rawabi Oil & Gas (ROG), a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding Company, was founded in 1980 with the vision of making practical supply and service a reality in the Oil & Gas industry.
Today, ROG is the top agent and distributor for a vast portfolio of prominent,internationally recognized manufacturers; as well as joint-venture-based Oil & Gas and Petrochemical service and technology providers. ROG's trading line of business includes the supply of upstream and downstream chemicals, mechanical and electrical products; test, measurement, and control instruments, as well as a diverse portfolio of production, transportation, and process equipment and materials.
- Reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager for Sales
- Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing and sales plans/budget.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in developing partnerships in line with ROG's sourcing , I objectives (marketing plan).
- Sources, pre-qualifies and registers potential suppliers / manufacturers to meet ROG's client's requirements.
- Accountable for preparing and submitting the quotations on timely manner.
- Conducts procurement of products while ensuring price competitiveness, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
- Stays up to date and follows-up on the collection status.
- Maintains good relations with clients & suppliers and other third parties related to ROG's operations, including resolving any disputes prior to escalating it to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Assists the Manager in developing and institutionalizing ROG's expertise, know-how and capabilities.
- Inputs on and resolves difficult technical and commercial issues.
- Responds to client request and calls in a timely manner.
- Assists the Manager in identifying and tracking operational KPI's and devising plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
- Maintain good, positive communication with clients, supervisors and subordinates are a team player.
- Comply with all HSEQ regulations with a specific emphasis on proper use of PPE.
- Assist in the design and development of facilities and field equipment best suited to meet customer needs in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Support the development of field service processes and documentation to assure consistency in the approach and clear communication of best practices
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years experience within sales of oil field equipment.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation & Computer Skills
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.