Job description / Role
- Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
- Ensure high level technical support to lower level technicians.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Weld using cutting torch.
- Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks and bobcats.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Handle time accounting ad complete work order.
- Manage positive customer and employee relations.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
- Having an analytical mind.
- Ability to problem solve in a logical way.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance record
- Manufacturing Operations Support
- Mechanical Project Management
- Project Planning
- Machine repair
About the Company
In 1967, at a time when the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was emerging as a regional economic power, the Huta Group was founded.
Over the next forty years the Group established itself as a major player in the Kingdom’s economy, particularly in the Civil Construction and Marine Works industries, thus contributing extensively to the growth and development of Saudi Arabia.
In a relatively short period of time, the dedicated, qualified and experienced workforce of the Huta Group has grown enormously to currently number in excess of 6,000 people. This workforce encompasses every discipline required for the wide variety of specialized services provided by the Group to its valued clients.